Monday, February 8, 2010

Melting Heart pendant

Just finished a few heart pendants. This is the only one I got a half decent picture of. Hubby was using my camera the other day to take pictures of the snow in our yard and he changed a few settings. Lol, now I have to remember how I had it set up. Oh well ..... such is married life!



It's polymer clay with sterling silver wire for hanging. The little ice crystal is a real glass bead that I have custom made to use in my art. They are the cutest things and I love working with them.

You can find this in my Etsy shop

3 comments:

Diana Meade said...

This little cutie makes my heart melt, but then you did that on purpose! ;o)

Tamara Dozier said...

Yes I did! :oP

Dede said...

It is so detailed, love the ice crystal. Awesome job!

(((HUGS)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails