Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you live with Dust Bunnies?

I do and I just caught one! I was doing my weekly cleaning, trying to vacuum under my bed when all of a sudden my vacuum got plugged with something. Great, I just vacuumed up another one of my hubbahubby's socks! Was I surprised to see what the vacuum really got plugged with! Yes, I had caught a sock alright but it was in the mouth of the biggest dust bunny I've ever seen! After I pulled him out of the hose all he said to me was, "What sock?"



You can find this in my Etsy shop

4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I love the pencil and lollipop stuck in his fur!

Sue said...

LOL, your dust bunny is wonderful and has so much more personality than the dust bunnies that I find here.

Sue:)

Tamara Dozier said...

Thank you. I think he's been hanging out under my desk but I have no idea where that lollipop came from. I don't eat them ... honest .... I swear!

Chicken Lips said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails