Saturday, May 19, 2012

Snowman ornament video

I've been wanting to put together a video of a few of my snowman ornaments and I finally got it done. I really do like making videos, the only part that is hard is finding music that's free to use. So many sites out there have royalty free music, or so they tell you in big bold letters but when you look at their fine print it's not free at all. I did come across a few composers that do offer free music, as long as you give them credit and a link to their sites on your video. I am more than happy to do that for them.


Here's the link on my Youtube channel. If you like it would you mind giving me a thumbs up. I'd also like to know what you think of it so if you'd like a message on my video would be great! Thanks for looking at it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails