Friday, July 18, 2014

Playing in clay, AGAIN!

This last two years have just been crazy for me, haven't made art as much as I want. Well, that's changing! I've told EVERYONE in this house that I will be spending most of my waking time sculpting, painting and (hopefully) making videos. I really don't want to be what everyone thinks I should be, I want to be ME, and me is a bit wonky and wants to spend my time with art. With that said I have been working on some new pieces and I just happen to have a few photos to show ya ...






Love having WIP's on my table and am LOVING playing with clay these days!

1 comment:

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

So glad you are getting back to your art, your so talented and I can't wait to see what the finished pieces look like! Very cool looking now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails