Friday, February 26, 2010

Who loves a clown?

I've kinda been stuck in this snowman mood and that seems to be all I've made lately but I think this is going to be the last one for awhile. I've got weird and whacky and kinda cute bunnies in my head and a scarecrow begging to be finished ..... lol poor guy.

This is "Bluebird". I'm not that crazy about clowns but it's what this snowman wanted to be so there ya go, the art wins out again.





I used more of that yummy ribbon my Mom and I found after Christmas. I just love the stuff and can now understand why so many of you use it as well.

Okay, back to work. If I don't start working on that scarecrow he's gonna ...... shutter .......
SOLD ... Thank you Paul!

3 comments:

Marie S said...

Love that clown snowman with the bluebird of happiness on his head. He does look bit worried about that little bird though.
Have a great weekend.

Diana Meade said...

Hi Tamara,
You get the most fabulous expressions out of your snowmen. I can just imagine how this guy feels. I am not sure he is thinking that this is the blue bird of paradise landing on his head. ;o)

I love him! Great job. Made me laugh. Have a great day. Diana

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Oh I love your Clown..Your work is Beautiful...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails