Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jack B. Rotten ornament

Jack B. Rotten is my new series of Halloween pumpkins that have a rather rotten attitude. These pumpkins are just plain not so nice and don't want to be anyone's jack-o-laterns. I have several more in the works but wanted you all to see the first one. The title of this ornament is "What Kitty?"





Okay now, no hate mail from cat lovers. I too love the little fur balls but you have to admit that sometimes those fuzzy cuties can be a pest and this pumpkin wants nothing to do with Halloween or those cute little black kitties.

You can find this in my Etsy shop

2 comments:

Gail Lackey said...

Oh LOve this guy!! how sneeky!!
Hugs, Gail

Kathy said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love the pumpkin attitude! I can't wait to see more of them.

Bright blessings,
kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails